Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Planning a Winter Wedding?

Trying to decide on a theme for your winter wedding? Want to stay away from traditional holiday colors of red and green? How about snowflakes? Still sound too traditional? How about some modern, stylized, sassy snowflakes? If that sounds more like your style, check out my "Sassy Snowflakes" pocket fold winter wedding invitations in cornflower blue, navy blue, silver and white below.







When you order my "Sassy Snowflakes" pocket wedding invitations for your wedding, I can also supply you with jpg files of the snowflakes so you can use them on everything for your wedding stationery and decorations.

All of my wedding invitations are totally customizable, so you can change the colors, fonts, text and layout to suit your style and match your wedding colors and theme. Order yours today at www.JoyfulHeartDesign.com. Or get a sample to examine their beauty and quality before you order. Samples can be purchased at my Etsy shop at: www.JoyfulHeartdesign.etsy.com.

Whether you order invitations from me or someone else, before you order, be sure to read my free report that could save you hundreds of dollars, hours of frustration and many tears of disappointment, "Wedding Invitations: 27 Hidden Costs to Watch Out For." Get your copy at: OohandAahWeddingInvites.com.

No comments: