Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am a Brides Against Breast Cancer supporter

I do not know anyone, myself included who has not been affected by breast cancer in some form or fashion. Since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I always donate 10% of my October sales of pink items to help with this cause.



I recently discovered a great organization called, BRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER that holds Wedding Gown Sales to benefit the Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation. The Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundations mission is:

“To provide an opportunity for metastatic breast cancer patients’ dream or wish to be fulfilled by providing a special time of 'Making Memories' together with their families, a chance that might not have become a reality without the assistance of the Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation."

And also: "To advance the awareness of breast cancer and to educate the public about the vast resources and support available to breast cancer patients and their families."

So, this month, I will donate 10% of sales of all items from my website (including custom orders) that contain the color pink anywhere on them to the Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation.

If you would like to donate your wedding dress to be sold to help grant wishes for metastatic breast cancer patients, you can find out more info at: http://bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/

Here are some pink items from my website at www.JoyfulHeartdesign.com:











No comments: