Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Sassy Sunburst Pocket Wedding Invitation Featured on Another Blog


I was so excited to find out that my Sassy Sunburst Pocket Wedding Invitation in burgundy and orange was the source of inspiration for an Autumn Themed Wedding Inspiration board on Dream Weddings on a Budget's blog. Along with my exclusive wedding invitation are pictures of beautiful wedding gowns with autumn colored accents, classy brides maids dresses in warm shades of burgundy and orange, gorgeous red, burgundy, orange and yellow flowers that look good enough to eat, along with warm and welcoming favors and table decorations. Check it out to get some good ideas for your own autumn wedding. BudgetDreamWeddings.com

For more info and ordering info on my Sassy Sunburst Pocket Wedding Invitation, visit my website at www.JoyfulHeartDesign.com

No comments: