Monday, September 15, 2008

I've Been Bitten by the Twitter Bug... er, Bird

A couple of months ago if you were to ask me, "Do you Twitter?", I would have had no idea what you were talking about. But lately I've been hearing about how much fun it is to twitter. So, a couple of weeks ago, I signed up for an account on www.Twitter.com. It was so simple and easy to sign up. I immediately began twittering or tweeting or whatever you call it. I have already "met" some fabulous people. It is so interesting to see who is following who, and who is following them that you might want to connect with. I must say, I am hooked. I can now see why people claim that Twitter is a great way to network and connect with people.

If you would like to learn more about how and why to twitter, visit www. twitter.com/help.

If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, you can find me at www.Twitter.com/Joyful_Heart. Tell me you learned about my Twitter page from my blog. I'd like to follow you, too.

Tweet, tweet!

No comments: