Friday, April 17, 2009

Custom Invitation Ordering FAQ

I updated the FAQ section on my website, based on questions that I've been receiving lately. Questions like:
* How do I place an order?
* How can I contact you?
* How long will it take to get my order?
* What type of printing process is used?
* Will my pocket fold wedding invitations come assembled?
* Can you create other matching wedding stationery, like wedding programs, place
cards, favor tags and thank you notes?
* What is your return policy?
* Can I change my order after it is placed?
* Will I receive a proof of my invitation before it is printed?

Do you have another question that I haven't answered? Send me your questions and I'll list the answers in my FAQs. I may also answer your question here on my blog.

Remember to have a JOYFUL day because...
"A joyful heart is good medicine..." -Prov. 17:22

No comments: