Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Connect with Me on Facebook and Twitter

For all of you facebook fans, I have created a couple of new facebook pages. So now, you can connect with me on facebook, see photos of my new wedding invitation and graduation announcement designs, get the scoop on any sales, specials, promotions or events. If you have any suggestions for invitation designs or topics you'd like me to discuss, I'd love to hear about it. Leave me a comment here on my blog, write on my facebook wall or start a discussion on my facebook page. First, you'll have to become a fan.

I have created two pages: one for wedding invitations and another for graduation announcements. You can become a fan of both if you like.

I've started a discussion about Cool Color Combos. Come join the conversation and give your opinion.

You can also follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/OohNAahInvites.

No comments: