Thursday, August 7, 2008

Samples of Pocket Folder Wedding Invitations







Samples of the new Pocket Folder Wedding Invitation designs that I debuted at the Bridal Show in Lubbock on July 20th can now be purchased at my Etsy shop at www.JoyfulHeartDesign.etsy.com.

New designs are added to my Etsy shop almost daily, so if you haven't found that perfect invitation yet, be sure to check back often, or bookmark this blog or my Etsy shop.

Or subscribe to my newsletter to receive new product updates in your inbox. To subscribe to my newsletter, visit: www.oohandaahweddinginvites.com.

Remember that you can customize any design to reflect YOUR style and match your wedding colors and/or theme by changing the colors, fonts, text and layout, etc.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

No comments: