Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hot Wedding Colors for Fall & Autumn Weddings Video - Coming Soon!

I was hoping to announce the debut of my new video on Hot Wedding Colors for Fall & Autumn Weddings today, but it is taking too long to upload. I am in the process of uploading it to youtube.com, but it is taking a long time to upload.

I have been having trouble with my internet going off. Thankfully, it has been on all day today, but I checked the speed and it is very low despite the fact that it is DSL and is supposed to be high-speed internet. I would switch phttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifroviders, but I don't have access to a lot of service in this area.

So, I am just going to go to bed and maybe it will have finished uploading in the morning. :)

In the meantime, you can see samples of some of my Fall & Autumn wedding invitations at my Etsy shop at www.JoyfulHeartDesign.etsy.com.

No comments: