Thursday, October 1, 2009

Zoo Theme Little Girls Birthday Party

Jennifer recently contacted me and asked if I could change up my Zebra Print & Pink Ribbon Baby Shower Invitation a little to make it a birthday invite for her 2 year old little girl. They were going to have her party at the zoo and this invite would be just perfect.

I said, "Absolutely! Everything I do is custom-designed, so that is no problem."

After the party she sent me some photos and they are SO adorable that I just had to share them.
(with Jenn's permission, of course.)





Isn't she a cutie!!! And look at that amazing cake!


I bet those little girls had a blast at her birthday party at the zoo.

Here's what Jennifer wrote:
We loved the birthday invitations and stationary you made for our
2 year old!  They were perfect for her party and the turnaround time
was amazing!  Thank you so much for doing such a fabulous job.
~ Jennifer Tindall
   Manhattan, KS





 



Contact me for a contemporary, colorful and delightfully unique, custom-designed invitation for your special event.

No comments: