In case you haven't heard of these yet, Mommy Cards are an easy yet stylish way to give out your contact information, whether you are a stay at home mom, work at home mom or working mom.
Similar to business cards, Mommy Cards present your name, phone number email address, and your kids' names, yet they do it in a fun, fashionable and very functional way. No more fumbling around in your diaper bag or purse for a pencil and scrap of paper when you meet someone new or whenever you need to give out your contact info.
Joyful Heart Design now has Mommy Cards available in six different styles, from elegant damask to bright, colorful flowers to wildly fun zebra and leopard prints. Each style is available in five different color combinations.
To celebrate our product launch, and to help moms go back to school in style,
I am giving away a set of 100 Mommy Cards. This is a $47 value prize!
You will get one entry in the contest for each of the following tasks you complete before midnight CST on Sept. 12, 2009:
- View the new Mommy Cards at JoyfulHeartDesign.com. Then leave a comment on this blog with your choice of styles and color options. Or, if you don't see something you like, describe what the perfect Mommy Card would look like. (Be sure to leave your email address so I will be able to contact you if you are the winner.)
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter.com, then come back here and leave another comment telling me that you tweeted about the Mommy Card Contest.
- Become a Fan of Joyful Heart Design on Facebook. Then write something on my wall. If you are already a fan, just write something on my wall.
- Subscribe to this blog by clicking on the link on the right or by clicking here. Then leave me a comment letting me know that you subscribed.
- Fill out the form on the right to join my email newsletter list. Then leave me a comment letting me know you joined.
- Blog about this contest on your blog. Then leave another comment here with your blog address.
Have fun! And may the Best Mom win!