Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Contemporary Wedding Invitation Designs Introduced at Lubbock Bridal Show


We had a great turnout at the Lubbock Bridal Show on Sunday. Thanks to all the brides and grooms who came out to the show. And thanks to everyone who visited my booth. I enjoyed visiting with so many of you about your wedding and how you intend to make it special.




Joyful Heart Design introduced some new designs at the show and they were a big hit. My new line of "Black & White with a Splash of Color" consists of designs featuring 5 different black and white damask patterns and also a black & white zebra print. All of the new designs include a splash of color to make a classic, yet trendy design. Check my online boutique often as I will be adding the new designs soon. And the samples will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

The Mod Stripes and Mod Circles pocketfold wedding invitation designs continue to be very popular.


Of course, I also had to showcase my Save the Date cards, bridal shower invitations and wedding programs at the bridal show.

No comments: