Monday, October 8, 2007

Necessity is the Mother of Invention

I tend to do my best work when I'm faced with a deadline and a clear purpose. Such was the case recently. I signed up to have a booth at a Baby and children's event. I realized that I needed more birth announcements to show examples of my work, so here's what I came up with on the night before the event. (Yes, I'm a night-owl. I had rather stay up late than get up early, much to the dismay of my husband.) I'm also a bit of a last-minute person. :)

I have not listed all of these on my Etsy site yet. So, email me if you are interested in getting prices or more info on any of these designs.




1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh wow, you blog is beautiful. I love those colors.

Your announcements are great too! It'll be awhile until I have a bundle to announce though....

I have a show coming up, but not until December. Even so I've suddenly started making things to stock up, so I hear you!

Good luck!